- Technical and process expert in the use of the ERP system
- Provide end-user support to the Finance team in the use of the ERP system
- Based in Mauritius
Would you like to work with a high performing global mining services provider?
ABOUT CAPITAL LIMITED
Capital Limited, a London Stock Exchange listed company, is a leading mining services company focused on the African markets. It provides a complete range of drilling, mining, maintenance and geochemical laboratory solutions to customers within the minerals industry.
We have an immediate requirement for a Senior Systems Analyst - ERP, to be based at our Head Office in Mauritius.
The Senior Systems Analyst - ERP reports to the Group ERP Manager. The role will assist the Finance team in troubleshooting for ACCPAC and will provide assistance with the transition to the new Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations system (D365FO).
- Execute EOM processes in ACCPAC
- Assist with data cutover from ACCPAC to the new D365FO
- Follow ERP systems lifecycle process: Document requirement, Analysis, Propose solution, Define acceptance test, Work with supporting stakeholders on deployment
- Responsible to support and deliver solutions to all of our departments, and requires a cross-functional understanding of business processes
- Maintain data integrity of financial information through monitoring transactions and reconciliation work
- Prepare reporting and variance analysis
- Develop reports in PowerBI
- Assist in budget process
- Develop cashflow forecasting model and maintain business plan models, budget v. actual reporting and analysis
- Work closely with various stakeholders to create recurring and ad hoc reports
- Contribute to ERP system implementation and to Business Improvement projects
- Other duties as required
You will be required to have:
- Degree in information technology (IT)
- Knowledge of and experience in ERP
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to effectively mentor and provide technical leadership to other team members
- Strong relationship management
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work independently and meet deadlines
- Must have at least 4 years of experience in ERP
- Experience in Sage Accounting
- Experience in the mining industry would be an advantage
- Experience on D365 Data entities, Finance & S/C, User Admin, PowerBI would be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability and willingness to travel
Like to know more about Capital Limited? Visit our website www.capdrill.com
To send applications or seek further information: email@example.com
The Company reserves the right:
1. To contact only the best qualified candidates to participate in the selection exercise.
2. Not to make any appointment following this advertisement.