- Implement, maintain and support ERP information systems to meet business needs
- Undertake testing of existing, updated and new ERP modules
- Based in Mauritius
Would you like to work with a high performing global mining services provider?
ABOUT CAPITAL LIMITED
Capital Limited, a London Stock Exchange listed company, is a leading mining services company focused on the African markets. It provides a complete range of drilling, mining, maintenance and geochemical laboratory solutions to customers within the minerals industry.
We have an immediate requirement for a Junior Systems Analyst - ERP, to be based at our Head Office in Mauritius.
The Junior Systems Analyst - ERP reports to the Group ERP Manager. The role will provide day-to-day support for the Company’s ERP database system to ensure the integrity of all data, as well as the appropriate access and functionality for all company. It will also be required to implement, maintain and support ERP information systems by analysing and creating tests to meet the business’ needs.
- Work with and support help desk coordinator to resolve issues logged
- Undertakes testing of existing, updated, and new ERP modules
- Undertake regular data uploads to the ERP system as required
- Undertakes project work related to Business improvement
- Manage and report on all support requests through online ticketing system
- Follow ERP systems lifecycle process: Document requirement, Analysis, Propose solution, Define acceptance test, Work with supporting stakeholders on deployment
- Diagnose subledger posting profiles, dimensions, and ledger postings
- Determine requirements and develop BI reports in PowerBI
- Maintain and update business intelligence system, and preparing reports and dashboards
- Provide local support for the upgrade to new versions of the ERP system
- Other duties as required
You will be required to have:
- Degree in information technology (IT)
- Knowledge of and experience in ERP
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with database maintenance and administration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Working experience in related field would be an advantage
- Experience in the mining industry would be an advantage
- Experience on D365 Data entities, User Admin, HR, Sharepoint admin , PowerBI would be an advantage
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability and willingness to travel
Like to know more about Capital Limited? Visit our website www.capdrill.com
To send applications or seek further information: email@example.com
The Company reserves the right:
1. To contact only the best qualified candidates to participate in the selection exercise.
2. Not to make any appointment following this advertisement.