Drill Fitters / Electricians
- Perform scheduled maintenance on large drill fleet
- Provide technical support to site maintenance teams
- Work in Africa on an 8 and 4 roster
Are you a dedicated and professional individual? Would you like to work with one of the best performing global mining services providers?
About Capital Limited
Capital Limited, a publicly listed Company on the London Stock Exchange, is an emerging and developing markets focused drilling and mining services company that provides a complete range of drilling and mining services and can support projects from initial exploration phase through to full-scale production.
We are an organisation committed to embracing and developing a diverse workforce, supporting you to develop and realise your full potential.
We have an immediate requirement for experienced, motivated and professional Drill Fitters/Electricians, with the following skills and experience.
The role is located in Africa on an 8 and 4 roster.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and technical support to the site maintenance team on a large fleet
- Achieve high standards in preventative maintenance and machine reliability
- Training of local employees
- 5 years’ experience post qualification in related Equipment Maintenance preferably in the Mining or contracting fields
- Sound knowledge of troubleshooting procedures both Mech & Elect.
- Knowledge of Compressors & Boosters preferred
- Sound knowledge of preventative maintenance procedures
- Demonstrated leadership in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality
- Demonstrated ability to empower local communities and hold “cultural awareness” in high regard
- Working experience with diverse cultures is preferred and be able to communicate in English language is a must
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Suitable candidates will ideally have experience within the Exploitation or Production drilling Industry.
Prospective candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package for this opportunity.
To send applications or seek further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company reserves the right:
- To contact only the best qualified candidates to participate in the selection exercise.
- Not to make any appointment following this advertisement.